INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Golden Maprix (referred to as the ‘Company’), our priority is to protect our customers’ fundamental rights and freedoms, to protect their privacy, to ensure and protect information security; We wanted to inform you about ‘Protection of Personal Data’. Golden Maprix reserves the right to update this Information on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (referred to as the ‘Law’) published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated 07.04.2016; Your personal data (name, surname, mobile phone numbers, e-mail addresses, date of birth, etc.) city of residence, address information, shopping information, interests, tastes and likes, payment information and location information that can be accessed due to electronic programs) will be stored, recorded, updated in accordance with the Law by our company, cargo / courier with which we are in a contractual relationship in accordance with the manner permitted by the legislation companies, banks, business partners, social networking sites (such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yandex, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitch, TikTok, Oracle BlueKai, Bip), our suppliers, with our Customer Communication and Satisfaction Program partners can be transferred to third parties such as authorized public institutions and organizations and processed in the ways specified in the Law.
On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfil our obligations arising from the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
Processing of Your Personal Data:
Any transaction performed on the data such as or preventing its use is considered as ‘processing of personal data’ pursuant to the Law, the acquisition, recording, storage, preservation, modification, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, taking over, making it available, classification of personal data fully or partially automatically or non-automatically, provided that they are part of any data recording system.
Collection Method of Your Personal Data:
Your personal data are collected by various methods such as written forms, verbally, in writing or electronically by; our mobile sites, mobile applications, corporate websites, loyalty program, call centres or via e-mail, SMS or other communication means, or during the signing of commercial contracts and / or during the commercial relationship process and / or at your request and / or When you visit our website, technical communication files, which are called ‘cookies’ (small files placed on your hard drive) and which allow our systems to automatically recognize you,
Your personal data are processed based on the express consent of our customers and the legal reasons specified in Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data:
Your collected personal data may be processed by Golden Maprix for the following purposes, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law:
- To promote the goods and services offered by our company, to get to know members and / or customers, to increase communication, to increase the image, to improve product, service and communication, to register members for clubs established by Golden Maprix, to promote member-specific promotions / promotions / campaigns and preparing and sending announcements,
- To ensure that the necessary work is carried out by our relevant business units in order to carry out the commercial activities carried out by the company and that related business processes are carried out,
- To plan and execute the commercial and / or business strategies of the company,
- To ensure the legal, technical and commercial business security of the Company and the persons who are in business relations with the Company
- To record and confirm the identity, address and contact and other necessary information of the shopper on the website / mobile applications, to organize all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- To ensure transaction and information security, to prevent transactions that may involve fraudulent or illegal activities,
- Providing customers with a better shopping experience
- To provide personalized shopping services (to be able to make customer surveys, customer satisfaction applications and notifications, to use in audit, data analysis, research, statistical study, understanding trends, marketing and advertising services)
- To fulfil the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation, to be able to fulfil our legal obligations and to exercise our rights arising from the current legislation,
- Providing information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- To use as evidence in disputes that may arise,
- Detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by Golden Maprix is included in Golden Maprix’s Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
Transfer of Your Personal Data:
In order to carry out Company activities, your personal data is collected through different channels, based on legal reasons in compliance with the legislation and Company policies. Your collected personal data will be collected directly or indirectly by Golden Maprix in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the Law and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, directly or indirectly, to our domestic and foreign business partners, suppliers, social sites (such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yandex, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitch, TikTok, Oracle BlueKai, Bip), Golden Maprix affiliates can transfer to service providers and / or subcontractors and GSM Operators, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private law real and legal persons.
Your Rights as a Data Owner:
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you can apply to Golden Maprix LLC as a data controller and benefit from the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698:
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to paragraphs (E) and (F) above to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the Law,
You can fill in your applications regarding your rights listed above in accordance with the instructions written on Golden Maprix Data Owner Application Form and submit a signed copy of the form to Saricioglu Mah. Buhara Cad. Matim İs Merkezi No:158/A-Malatya, by hand with documents identifying you, send it via notary public or other methods specified in the Law, or send the relevant form to email@example.com with a secure electronic signature. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, in case of an additional cost, the Company reserves the right to charge you according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
GOLDEN MAPRIX LLC